- What types of Information do we collect?
- Additional information if you are located in the European Union (EU)
- How do we use personal data collected from the Site/Applications?
- How do we keep personal information confidential and secure?
- More on cookies…
- What about third party websites and services?
- Updates and changes
N.F. Smith & Associates L.P. (which shall include our affiliated companies, collectively, “Smith”, “we” or “our”) recognizes your need for privacy protection and has implemented this Privacy and Cookies Policy (“Policy”) to demonstrate our commitment to fair information practices and the protection of privacy. This Policy sets out the basis on which we process your personal data when you purchase our products (“Products”) or when you access our sites, platforms, or web or mobile applications (“Site/Applications”), interact with us, or use our services (“Services”).
What types of information do we collect?
In the context of this Policy, personal data means any information through which we can identify you (“Personal Data”) when you purchase our Products, access our Site/Applications or use our Services. We may collect the following Personal Data:
- Information collected automatically. Technical information, including unique identifiers tied to your browser, IP address, domain service, type of computer and type of web browser are automatically collected when you access our Site/Applications. We also may collect device specific information (such as your hardware model, operating system version, unique device indicators, and mobile network information including phone number). Such information may be collected by using cookies, web beacons and similar technologies on our Site/Applications. For more information on this, please see “More on Cookies”;
- Information regarding your use of our Site/Applications and Services. This includes data regarding the pages you visit;
- Your contact details. Your name, email address, phone number, any requests or comments and any other data you may voluntarily provide to us when, for example, you register to receive additional information regarding our Products and Services, request a quotation, send us a question, participate in surveys, sweepstakes or other promotional activities, subscribe to newsletters, promotional materials, or apply for a job.
- Your communication data. Your requests, any concerns you may have and any other data that we receive if we communicate with you by telephone, via e-mail, social media or other electronic means.
- Your reviews. The opinions, experiences, preferences and interests, and Product or event reviews that you publish on our Site/Applications or share with us online or through social media.
- Information collected from other sources. We may also receive information about you from other sources and add it to our account information for you (such as credit history information from credit bureaus and bank confirmations to prevent fraud)