- Introduction: These Website Standard Terms and Conditions written on this webpage shall manage your use of our website, Go Quantum accessible at https://goquantum.io/.
- By using our Website, you accepted these terms and conditions in full. If you disagree with these terms and conditions or any part of these terms and conditions, you must not use our Website.
- Intellectual Property Rights: Unless otherwise stated, we or our licensors own the intellectual property rights in the website and material on the website. Subject to the license below, all these intellectual property rights are reserved.
- License to use website: You may view, download for caching purposes only, and print pages from the website for your own personal use, subject to the restrictions set out in these terms and conditions.
- You must not:
a) republish material from this website (including republication on another website);
b) sell, rent or sub-license material from the website;
c) show any material from the website in public;
d) reproduce, duplicate, copy or otherwise exploit material on our website for a commercial purpose;
e) edit or otherwise modify any material on the website; or
f) redistribute material from this website except for content specifically and expressly made available for redistribution.
- Acceptable use: You must not use our website in any way that causes, or may cause, damage to the website or impairment of the availability or accessibility of the website; or in any way which is unlawful, illegal, fraudulent or harmful, or in connection with any unlawful, illegal, fraudulent or harmful purpose or activity.
- User generated content: In these terms and conditions, “your user content” means material (including without limitation text, images, audio material, video material and audio-visual material) that you submit to this website, for whatever purpose.
- You grant to us a worldwide, irrevocable, non-exclusive, royalty-free license to use, reproduce, adapt, publish, translate and distribute your user content in any existing or future media. You also grant to us the right to sub-license these rights, and the right to bring an action for infringement of these rights.
- Your user content must not be illegal or unlawful, must not infringe any third party’s legal rights, and must not be capable of amounting to a criminal offense or give rise to a civil liability, or otherwise be contrary to the law in any country or territory where it is or may be published or received.
- Indemnification: You agree to indemnify us, and our directors, officers, employees and agents, from and against any claims, actions or suits or proceedings, as well as any losses, liabilities, damages, costs or expenses (including reasonable attorneys’ fees) arising out of or in any way connected with your use of our website, your user content or your breach of these terms and conditions.
- No reliance on information: The content on our website is provided for general information only. It is not intended to amount to advice on which you should rely. You must obtain professional or specialist advice before taking, or refraining from, any action on the basis of the content on our website.
- Breaches of these terms and conditions: Without prejudice to our other rights under these terms and conditions, if you breach these terms and conditions in any way, or we reasonably suspect that you have breached these terms and conditions in any way, we may:
a) Send you one or more formal warnings;
b) Temporarily suspend your access to our website;
c) Permanently prohibit you from accessing our website;